Improve your sales and win more businessPosted: 16th Dec 2016 | Written by Katrina Gilbert
Havering businesses were invited to a free seminar aimed at helping give them the skills they need to grow their business effectively.
The event was held at Hornchurch Indoor Bowls Club, at Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch, on Wednesday 6 July from 9am to noon.
It was a joint event between Havering Council, Havering Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Pro-actions business coaching and support.
Havering Council’s Head of Economic Development, Tom Dobrashian, said: “Understanding the need for a sales process, what it is and how to improve it are essential if you want to increase your sales and profit.
“You also need to understand the importance of each stage of your sales process and the critical success factors that will help you to increase your sales and improve your business.
“No matter how long you have been in business this seminar will help you so we hope to see as many Havering businesses as possible book a place for this event.”
Points that will be covered at the seminar include:
• Know which potential customers to target
• Improve your sales success rate allowing you to win more regularly
• Help you and any sales team understand the need for a structured sales process
• Understand where you are in that sales process and hence plan your next move
• Recognise the need to be constantly looking to improve your sales approach
• And we will also be giving you a few valuable sales tips.